Thing 3 - Digital Footprint

Finding out about my personal digital footprint was very interesting to me. When I google my name, the first things that come up are ceiling lamps, t-shirts and baby beds that apparently all carry the name "Gina". Google wants me to shop these goods in its Shopping section. The pictures that are shown neither belong to me. The following proposals are Facebook and Instagram accounts run by several Gina Weis'. My accounts can also be found in this section. Nevertheless, I've never been a big Facebook person, so there is not much to find on there and my Instagram site is private. Twitter and LinkedIn accounts are also incorporated, but I never signed up on these platforms so the accounts aren't mine. The only thing that could catch somebody's eye that actually is about me, is an article my school published on its website a few years ago where it announces that I won a statewide geography competition. Well, I guess if more people than approximately three would have participated, this thing wouldn't be on there either.


@23ThingsEdUni

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Topic 5 - Diversity

Topic 6 - Accessibility